Tube Phono preamplifier
High fidelity Tube phono preamplifier
Our Perla Musica is a meticulously crafted tube phono preamp stage. You realized high demands on analog audiophile music reproduction.
Our Perla Musica is now available in an improved SE Version. With constructive modifications like optimized absorber feet and even better electronic components we have improved the preamplifier regarding three-dimensionality, accuracy and dynamic.
| In the magazine
IMAGE HIFI 05/2012.pdf
|In the LP Magazine
LP Magazin 06/2012.pdf
- The RIAA equalization is purely passive.
- Low-loss and closely toleranced capacitors in the network result in a very good space mapping and directional definition.
- Lowest feedback loop, to achieve a high degree of naturalness.
- The input and output socketHs are gold-plated.
- 3 ECC83 tubes and the EZ 90 tube in the power supply are perfectly matched.
- An additional ground plane for fault-freeoperation
- Non-magnetic aluminum enclosure.
- Damping of the amplifier Board by Sorbothane.
- Additional attenuation of the housing over the bFly Sorbothane absorber.
- The input impedance can be adapted upon request to your personal system.
- Applies to our MC variant:
Through the transformer (1:10), the connected cartridge in a wide range of Ortofon SPU is automatically adjusted to the Benz Ruby. Thus, no settings (switches, resistors and capacitors) are required.
You can listen the Perla Musica like us in Augsburg. Please contact us. Contact.
The input impedance can be adapted upon request to your personal system.
Depending on the model can be connected to the following phono Systems: MM or MC